There are 56 of them, actually posted on https://lecomtedominique.com/lesespacesdiscrets/index.php/en/. They will be modified and rewritten to be progressively posted here.
The 15 speakers of the existential dialogues
Around the ponds:
- Baruch the heron (often on the shores of the small pond).
- Irina the dead leaves (on the medium pond).
- Emmanuelle the turtles (often on the shore of the medium pond).
- Davina the goose (often on the big pond).
Somewhere else in the domain:
- Gautami the woman-tree (at the crossroad of two trails).
- Luce the squirrel (everywhere).
- Jean-Paul the rabbit (next to the outer reaches).
- Gottfried the bird (often next to the ponds).
- Simone the green berries (on the heights)
- Emily the blue berries (on the heights, then at the stick’s).
- Peter the hawk (often next to the rest of the world).
In the outer reaches:
- Aurelius the angel (when he is sleeping).
Beyond the outer reaches:
- Niccolò the snake.
- Charmide and Mickael the deer.
In the rest of the world:
- Socrates the stick (when he is not walking in the domain).
You’ll have 3 choices to read these existential dialogues once they are all published:
- read them in chronological order to follow the story from the beginning (start above).
- read them randomly as each dialogue stands by itself (see Archives once you have opened a dialogue).
- read them by choosing the characters talking, or the themes discussed (see below).